Thursday 5 March 2009

More than meets the eye . . .


I have to admit that this study IS named after the Transformers.  I am a bit too old for the transformer toys when they came out the first time round - but my wee brother did have a few of these toys and I always remember one toy that was a train, a plane and a transformer robot.  there definitely was more than meets the eye . . . . . 

Icebergs are like that too.  There is a lot more to them than what we see on the surface.  I suppose the big issue for us  - are we the same?  Do we hide a lot of ourself away?  Do we and can we change ourselves to fit into any situation.  When Jesus lived on the earth he actually was in the business of transforming people and situations.  The compassion that He had for people made him them step out of their comfort zone.  Are you ready to do the same? Are you ready to be the miracle that other people need in their life?  Do you need a compassion bypass?  

No comments: