Thursday 14 August 2008

Introducing Worship Central in Carnmoney!


A few months ago Helen and I headed over to London for a one day conference with Worship Central. It was a great day of worship, praise, prayer and renewal. I emailed Tim Hughes when I got home and asked him when we could get him over to Northern Ireland. The rotters at Carnmoney got in before me and WC is coming over to do a worship and teaching night on Sat 18th Oct. It only costs £5 per ticket and I really, highly, highly recommend that you go online to WC and book your ticket right now. If you end up going drop me an email at tmanson@thinkgeography.org.uk so I can keep track of the posse going down.

Seriously - you do not want to miss this - Tim Hughes and Al Gordon will be hosting and hopefully leading worship too as they are both fantastic worship leaders. Many of Tim's songs are already modern classsics.

Get your tickets now!

Tim

Worship Central website

No comments: