Wednesday 3 October 2007

Looking back to the first network night!

Hi folks
I hope that you had a good night with us on Saturday! It was a good way to kick off the first of our network nights. If you would like to see the powerpoint, some pictures or a wee video that I have put together from the night then click here .

The next network night is Sat 10th November - so plan to be there from 8pm!

I hope that you have been contacted by your small group leader by now to arrange your first meeting. If not, give me a ring or drop me an email at tmanson@thinkgeography.org.uk .

Also - why now check out the virtual network and book group blogs to the right of this to see what this is all about!

If you would prefer a copy of the first bible study in a word document format you can get this in the network resource page using the link on the right!

Let me know how things are going
Tim

No comments: